I have four children and each have had their own unique feeding experience.
With my first I was very unsure about nursing but did it because everything I read talked about how important it was and because my husband was pretty hardcore about it. It was SO HARD. I had every issue imaginable. Bleeding nipples, mastitis multiple times, constant yeast issues, hyper lactation, pain every session, clogged ducts, inverted nipples, etc, etc. I would literally be crying out in pain while I nursed my baby. I didn’t enjoy it. It didn’t come natural. It was HARD and I would dread when it was time to nurse him again.
This week the ladies of the Babywise Friendly Blogging Network are writing on the topic of feeding your baby. Below you’ll find the posts for each lady, and they’re labelled as to when they’ll be live. Enjoy!
- Chronicles of a Babywise Mom – How I Breastfed For 12 Months Even When Everything Went Wrong (Monday)
- Christine Keys – This Is Why Breast Isn’t Best (Tuesday)
- Team Cartwright – What Twins Can Teach Us About Breastfeeding Attitudes (Tuesday)
- Mama’s Organized Chaos – Advantages of Breastfeeding on a Schedule (Wednesday)
- Let’s Be Brave – How To Survive The First Few Months of Breastfeeding (Wednesday)
- Twin Mom and More – The Realities of Exclusively Pumping (Thursday)
- Wiley Adventures – (Thursday)
- The Journey of Parenthood – The Real Pros and Cons of Breastfeeding vs Bottle Feeding (Friday)