Many childhood fears are pretty common across the board: fear of the dark, fear of scary scenes in movies, fear of fast rides, fear of dogs, fear of being alone etc etc. Rather than waiting until your child expresses these fears and then trying to find a solution for them, there are ways to help prevent the fears in the first place. Easing their minds and keeping your life easier!
No Night Lights
This week the ladies of the BFBN (Babywise Friendly Blogging Network) are all writing on the topic of fears. You can find their posts below:
- Monday: Valerie from Chronicles of a Babywise Mom – What To Do When Your Child Is Scared of the Dark
- Tuesday: Natasha from Let’s Be Brave – 9 Ways To Teach Kids Bravery
- Tuesday: Katrina from Mama’s Organized Chaos – How To Easer Your Toddler’s Fears
- Wednesday: Christine from Christine Keys – 3 Powerful Ways To Conquer Your Toddler’s Irrational Fears
- Wednesday: Carrie from Wiley Adventures – Managing Fears At Bedtime
- Thursday: Kimberly from Team Cartwright – Real vs. Fake Fear: How to Distinguish Between the Two
- Friday: Emily from The Journey of Parenthood – How To Help Prevent Childhood Fears
Until next time!